Year 11 Essentials
How parents can help with GCSE preparation.
In order to ensure your child achieves the best results, we need your support leading up to and during GCSE exams. Please read the information provided or get in touch with a member of the Year 11 team. We are here for you every step of the way!
Who can I speak to?
Mr Seabert Jones, Head of Year 11
Mr Aston Barrett, Associate Assistant Principal, Raising Achievement
Ms Dawn Derosa, Assistant Head of Year 11
What can I do to help my child revise?
- Ensure your child attends school every day and is on time.
- Ensure your child is attending masterclass and holiday interventions.
- Create a quiet space for your child to revise at home.
- Check your child is doing their homework.
- Keep in close contact with us.
- Talk to us about any concerns.
What can I do to help my child prepare for Sixth Form?
- Secure a place in the Sixth Form early so you don't have to worry.
- Ensure your child has completed an application form for the Sixth Form.
- Speak to the Year 11 team if you need assistance.